The Elkhorn Slough Foundation is looking for an organized, skilled, positive individual to join our team. The successful applicant will have direct day-to-day contact with our visitors and will need outstanding communication skills, a great attitude, and the ability to leave a consistent positive impression with each and every interaction. Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
General Office Duties:
• Answer phones, greet all visitors and provide excellent customer service
• Oversee a clean, functional and professional office space
• Process invoices/credit card receipts and ensure proper coding
• Filing and file maintenance
• Prepare weekly deposits
• Pick up and process mail & oversee outbound shipments
• Support the Development Department with bulk mail projects
• Assist with meeting setup
• Create spreadsheets, documents and template files
• Provide program support as needed
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to be a professional, fun, and effective team member.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
• Accounts payable experience helpful.
• Interest in and passion for conservation.
• Excellent customer service and telephone skills.
• Ability to complete a variety of tasks and prioritize work.
• Must have valid California driver’s license, a clean driving record and at least 3 years of driving experience.
• Must successfully complete a background check
• Must have at least 1 year of experience working in an office setting.
This part-time position is approximately 12-15 hours per week working either Tuesday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday.
Elkhorn Slough Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com Resumes accepted by email only. No phone calls please.